UVPackmaster 3 is supported on Windows, Linux and Mac (Intel and Apple M1).
- Blender 2.8x, 2.9x, 3.x
- A 64-bit OS is required on all platforms - 32-bit systems are not supported.
- Windows (64-bit), version 10/11
- Visual Studio Redistributable installed in the system
- Linux 64-bit
- glibc 2.17 or later
- libstdc++ 3.4.21 or later.
The library requirements listed above should be satisfied for all distributions released after 2018.
- MacOS (64-bit) 10.13 or later.
Documentation guidance for new users
If you are a new user first read the setup guide to learn how to install UVPackmaster in Blender.
After successful installation it is recommended to read the Basic Usage And Options page. Then you can proceed to learn about more advanced packing topics in the Packing Functionalities and Packing Modes chapters.